Presenting your research at MICS is a powerful way to gain new insights, earn valuable feedback from colleagues and make important connections.
In niche fields, like mucosal immunology, it is hard for researchers to meet and collaborate. Immunology is one of the most complex and important frontiers of scientific inquiry, abundant in radical new therapies and cutting-edge discoveries that make up the fastest growing area of medical science.
That’s why SMI is proud to offer an international forum in Denver next July. We know there are overlapping ideas and different perspectives that must come together to further our understanding of key advances in mucosal immunology.
All accepted abstracts will be published online and in our event app. They will be selected for oral or poster presentation during MICS 2020.
Please submit the following:
- Abstract – no more than 250 words
- Co-authors – including their academic credentials and organization
- Any supporting documents – materials, graphics or images (not required)
- Click here.
- If you are a member, login with your SMI credentials.
- If you are not a member, please create a new account (on the right-hand side of the page).
- Ensure that submission fees ($60* member / $80* non-member) are paid.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful completion.
*please note that all fees are in United States Dollars (USD)