Link to All Protocols
SMI’s aim is to bridge the game between the high quality immunology presented at meetings such as AAI, and the high quality clinical specialty meetings (DDW, ATS, FOCIS) to provide a forum where people interested in immunology at mucosal surfaces can share ideas.
The perks of a SMI membership will allow you to collaborate and grow as an immunology. SMI membership benefits include:
- Access to Mucosal Immunology, the preeminent journal in the field of mucosal immunology
- Discounted registration to ICMI 2015, July 15-18, 2015 in Berlin, Germany
- Access to the SMI Membership Directory for collaboration
- Opportunities for student/trainees
- Access to related society journals
- 20% off Principles of Mucosal Immunology, the official textbook of SMI
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- Reduced page and color charges for members who submit papers to Mucosal Immunology
Lori Rathje, CAE, has been named Executive Director of the Society for Mucosal Immunology. Lori was previously Association Manager for SMI and served in that position since 2008.
“I am honored to serve as Executive […]
Congratulations to Dr. Yoshiyuki Goto! He received the Japanese Society for Immunology 2014 poster prize sponsored by Nature Publishing Group and the Society for Mucosal Immunology. The poster prize consists of $200 and 2 year of […]