Link to All Protocols
SMI’s aim is to bridge the game between the high quality immunology presented at meetings such as AAI, and the high quality clinical specialty meetings (DDW, ATS, FOCIS) to provide a forum where people interested in immunology at mucosal surfaces can share ideas.
The perks of a SMI membership will allow you to collaborate and grow as an immunology. SMI membership benefits include:
- Access to Mucosal Immunology, the preeminent journal in the field of mucosal immunology
- Discounted registration to ICMI 2015, July 15-18, 2015 in Berlin, Germany
- Access to the SMI Membership Directory for collaboration
- Opportunities for student/trainees
- Access to related society journals
- 20% off Principles of Mucosal Immunology, the official textbook of SMI
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- Reduced page and color charges for members who submit papers to Mucosal Immunology
SMI’s External Programs Committee organizes symposia at major immunology meetings around the world. Here is the program for SMI’s Symposium at IMMUNOLOGY2015™ in New Orleans on Sunday May 10, 2015.
Unique Lymphocyte Populations at Mucosal […]
In response to the Ebola public health emergency, the American Hospital Association (AHA) has provided an Ebola education package for CME providers. This package contains information that the American Hospital Association believes would be […]