Link to All Protocols
SMI’s aim is to bridge the gap between the high quality immunology presented at meetings such as AAI, and the high quality clinical specialty meetings (DDW, ATS, FOCIS) to provide a forum where people interested in immunology at mucosal surfaces can share ideas.
The perks of a SMI membership will allow you to collaborate and grow as an immunologist. SMI membership benefits include:
- Access to Mucosal Immunology, the preeminent journal in the field of mucosal immunology with a 6.103 Impact Factor
- Discounted registration to ICMI 2017
- Access to the SMI Membership Directory for collaboration with colleagues
- Leadership opportunities for student/trainees
- 20% off Principles of Mucosal Immunology, the official textbook of SMI
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- Reduced page and color charges for members who submit papers to Mucosal Immunology
- Free job postings in SMI career center
View Membership Brochure
Join the Society
Professor Per Brandtzaeg passed away on September 11, 2016 at the age of 80. Per Brandtzaeg was an influential force in mucosal immunology and will be deeply missed. Read more on his contributions made to SMI.