14th Vaccine Congress
27-30 September 2020 | Riva del Garda Congress Centre, Lake Garda, Italy
Welcome to the 14th Vaccine Congress, organized by Vaccine, the premier journal for those interested in vaccine science. The congress will bring together leading experts from all over the world to share the latest cutting-edge discoveries in the field.
Join us at Lake Garda, Italy in September 2020 to hear our highly respected invited speakers present state-of-the-art lectures in the field of vaccinology, and to have the opportunity to share and present your own research, as well as form new relationships with potential collaborators!
- Age based versus risk based vaccination
- Enhancing vaccine immunogenicity – Adjuvants, modifiers and antigen packaging
- Fungal, bacterial, AMR vaccines
- Hot topics
- Novel and emerging influenza vaccines
- Research funding for vaccine research – What is the future?
- Systems vaccinology and big data
- Vaccines against emerging diseases A – Current progress (Chikungunya, Zika, Dengue)
- Vaccines against emerging diseases B – Current progress (Ebola, Nipah, Coronavirus, Other)
- Vaccines against neurological infections
- Vaccines against non-communicable diseases (Cancer, Allergy, Other)
- Vaccines against spirochetal diseases (Lyme, Syphilis, Leptospirosis, Other)
- Vaccine durability (Measles, Mumps, Pertussis)
- Vaccine hesitancy and population coverage rates
- Veterinary vaccinology